Check out our Substitution & Cancellation Policy
Substitution & Cancellation Policy
- • Should you wish to substitute yourself with another runner/ walker, you are able to do so.
- • We encourage you to make substitutions as soon as possible in order for us to be able to update our records and send relevant information to the new runner.
- • Substitutions can only be done at a cost of R50.
- • Substitutions must be done on or before Runner Registration and Race Number Pickup - usually on the Wednesday before the race.
- • In the event of adverse weather conditions, health regulations, or government regulations, the race organiser and/ or the chief commissaire reserve the right to cancel or postpone the race or stage due to safety conditions.
- • If the event is cancelled or postponed, no refunds will be given, however, your entry will be transferred to the next event provided it takes place in 2021.
- • You will need to re-enter the event online and contact our office with your entry confirmation. This is non-transferrable.
- • Should you not be able to make the dates, or the event is cancelled for 2021, a 50% discount will be offered for the next event.
“The Year of The Trails”